- B.S. Pennsylvania State University, Food Science, 1980
Responsibilities include the management and budgetary oversight of the Creamery dairy plant, salesroom, and laboratory.
- Oversee the production of milk, frozen desserts and cultured dairy products supplied to the Department of Housing and Food Services.
- Schedule the use of the dairy plant in areas of dairy research, food safety, and short course instruction.
- Provide training opportunities and resources for milk sanitarians in the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
- Provide students enrolled in food science or dairy science opportunities for internships in milk processing and quality control.
- Respond to industry requests regarding issues of milk safety and regulatory concerns.
- College of Agricultural Sciences, Staff Laureate Spirit Award, 2002
- College of Agricultural Sciences, Staff Laureate Ambassador Award, 2009