Traditional Italian Processed Meats Workshop
The course provides the participant with both hands-on experience and scientific theory in producing safe, high quality processed meats.
This 2 day annual workshop is generally offered in the spring.
Who Should Attend
- Plant management
- Line supervisors
- Research and development personnel
- Other professionals looking to increase their knowledge of processed meats
- Hands-on manufacturing of various salumi products
- Marination demonstrations
- Spices and flavorings
- The science and art of meat fermentation
- Measuring pH, water activity and other safety parameters
For more information, please contact: Jonathan Campbell (814-867-2880)
For date, location and registration information on this course please visit the link below.