Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Programs (HACCP) for Meat and Poultry Processors
This 3 day annual workshop is generally offered in May and September.
Who Should Attend
- Plant management
- HACCP coordinators
- quality assurance/control personnel
- sanitation management
- line supervisors
- line operators employed by meat and poultry processing plants
- other professionals looking to increase their knowledge of HACCP.
- This course provides the participant with hands-on experience in developing a HACCP plan.
- This course is certified by the International HACCP Alliance and meets USDA requirements for HACCP training.