- B.S., Lock Haven University, Management Science, 1989
Manage the daily operation of the Creamery salesroom while assisting in the oversight of the dairy plant operation.
- Monitor all sales and services to the University community to ensure 100% customer satisfaction by means of providing high quality, reasonably priced dairy products in a pleasant and inviting atmosphere.
- Oversee the staffing and training of all salesroom positions for the purpose of providing students an opportunity to gain valuable retail experience while receiving financial assistance.
- Control the inventory of all packaging materials, supplies and resale products associated with the salesroom.
- Maintain University relations and public tours of the facility.
- College of Agricultural Sciences, Staff Laureate Leadership Award, 2012